Kid-Tough Digital Camera
Posted on January 8, 2012 by Gift Ideas
Built tough enough for kids—and now even better! This kid-tough camera is a real digital camera that’s tough enough to stand up to the ways kids play and the places they go. Now it has even more features, for better pictures in more situations! For children ages 3 years and up.The Kid-Tough Digital Camera is the perfect size for little hands to hold. This camera features sturdy, dual hand grips for steady shots and big buttons that are easy for preschoolers to press. The two-eye viewing is easy for kids to look through and allows them to see exactly what they are taking a picture of. This camera has a large 1.4” color screen that lets kids see pictures they’ve taken—instantly! In addition, the 4X digital zoom feature lets kids get a close up shot!
What real buyers say about Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera – Blue:
- I love photography, so my son has acquired that love! Unfortunately, that meant he was always trying to “use” my camera and it took far more abuse than I preferred. Enter the Kid-Tough Camera for his 3rd birthday, and problem solved
- The camera takes really good photos and is easy to down load to another source. My great nephew who’s 5 just thinks it’s great. Prefect gift.
- Like most kids, my nephew wants to get into whatever the adults are doing and thinks their toys are better. At least it was that way until we got him this camera
- Great in theory, and I understand it is just a toy. But, the screen to look though is VERY slow to respond, and is VERY blurry. The sounds it makes are great, and it seems very durable thus far.
- Regular price: $39.99
- Current offer: $44.99
- You save: $-5.00 (-12.5%)