Invicta Men’s 8928OB Pro Diver Two-Tone Automatic Watch
Posted on January 8, 2012 by Gift Ideas
Invicta really done it with this Pro Diver series. This watch it`s a must for every man that respects himself. Classic, this automatic watch places a large round stainless steel case on a robust steel bracelet. Because of the electric blue dial you can read it in any condition: low light, underwater or even on depths lower than 200 meters. The dial is capped with a resilient mineral crystal and framed by a blue unidirectional rotating steel bezel with goldtone markings and coin edge detailing. This watch is driven by a Japanese automatic movement, which is visible through the see-through skeleton case back.
- This is an outstanding watch!
- I was considering investing $6500.00 for a Rolex Submariner, then $1000.00 for a Tag version of the same watch when I came across this Invicta for $99.00 ! I figured what could I possibly lose ? This watch is absolutely as impressive looking and feeling as either of the aformentioned time pieces.
- This is a very high quality watch for the price. I would recommend it to anyone building their watch collection when they are on a budget.
- The colour of the watch, i.e. the blue tone is a bit bright. If it is a little darker – it should look pretty nice and presentable. The blue tone looks artificial. From the advert – it doesn’t show. Anyway, the watch itself is good looking.
- Regular price: $285.00
- Current offer: $83.81
- You save: $201.19 (71.0%)
Click any image below to view more details and buy this gift on Amazon.